Bible Journaling Meet Up Event November 3, 2018 Mukwonago, WI
Come and join us for a super fun Bible journaling event. At this event, we will meet others who share our interest in journaling our faith, learn fundamental and intermediate techniques, be provided with time, space and materials to practice those techniques and create something beautiful and meaningful to your spiritual walk. And, you'll enjoy the three Fs of a successful gathering -- food, fun and fellowship.
New to Bible journaling? Whether you are a first-time journaler, a beginner or an intermediate, this is for you!
When: Saturday, November 3, 2018 1PM-5PM
Where: Caffeinated Cafe 8738 1146, N Rochester St, Mukwonago, WI 53149
Who: Ages 6 and up welcome -- 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult
$10 registration fee includes:
- Swag bag with sample supplies and materials ($10-$15 value)
- "Shared" supplies to use at each table
- Pop-up shop on site for those who want to purchase art supplies, stickers, tools, journaling Bibles and more to take home (not required!)
- Three demonstrations by seasoned journalers that will cover fundamentals, texturing and layering/mixed media
- Work time between each demonstration for attendees to try their own hand at the techniques
- Panel discussion/Q&A session with the demonstrators
- Sweet and savory treats, coffee and specialty beverages available for purchase throughout entire event.
- Plenty of time to socialize and get to know other Bible journaling enthusiasts
** Would you like this event to come to your area? Contact Jennifer Lasik (email@example.com) for more information!